Students interested in Dual Enrollment at Broward College for Summer 2020 (May– August) must meet eligibility requirements and submit ALL paperwork BEFORE February 5, 2020 by NOON. Students in grades 9-11 are eligible.
The criteria is as follows:
1) Unweighted High School GPA of a 3.0 or higher
2) Applied to Broward College and have a BC ID #
3) TEST scores (SAT, ACT, OR PERT)
4) Requested a Recommendation Form (class selection sheet) AFTER #1,2,3 are met from Ms. Fernandez in the A Building. Students who have not met the testing criteria, MUST apply to BC and receive a BC ID # then pick up the PERT testing form from Ms. Fernandez in the A Building.
Students MUST have a BC ID prior to receiving a PERT test form.
Broward College Retest Policy:
-First retest may be completed after 24 hours of examination.
-All other retests must wait 30 days between each retest attempt
- Regardless of the age of the previous scores, there is a retest fee that applies to all retest attempts.
Broward College Re-enrollment Policy:
If a student has already been enrolled in dual enrollment courses, they MUST STILL complete a Recommendation Form and complete the necessary procedures to enroll for the new term.Dual Enrollment Reference Documents
Below you will find documents with information on How To Apply, PPCHS Checklist, Course List, and Testing Center Hours.
If you have any additional questions, please email Ms. Fernandez at Melfernandez@pinescharter.net or