LAST DAY TO BUY YOUR YEARBOOK IS DECEMBER 3!
THE LAST DAY TO BUY A YEARBOOK IS DECEMBER 3rd *NO EXCEPTIONS*. THERE WILL BE NO SALES PAST DEC. 3.
Now that the year has kicked into high gear it’s easy to understand how you can forget things such as buying your Yearbook. Because of this we the Yearbook Staff are trying to make it as easy as possible for you to buy your book. Your options include:
- Buy your yearbook at the one-time only discount of $70 at the Open House.
- Bring Cash or check for $80 to room C117 during A and B lunches. Checks made out to PPCHS. Lunch sales begin Sept. 3.
- Purchasing your book online-
- Go to Purchase your Yearbook Today!
- Use order # 15760
- Then proceed accordingly (We receive MasterCard, Discover Card and Visa)
- Calling in your purchase at 1-866-750-1367
PLEASE REMEMBER: THE LAST DAY TO BUY A YEARBOOK IS DECEMBER 3rd *NO EXCEPTIONS*.
October Halloween Yearbook Sale!!!
Wear orange and black to room C117
(in addition to your school uniform) when purchasing your yearbook and receive $5 off the normal $80!
ONLY THROUGH OCTOBER
Sept. 9: Yearbook picture day for 9-11 graders and faculty/staff
Oct. 31: Deadline for senior pictures with foxmar (go to www.foxmar.com to book your appointment)
Nov. 3: Club group pictures
Dec. 1 : Senior panoramic at 1 p.m. in the gymnasium
PROWLER 2014-15 SOLD OUT: The Prowler yearbook staff would like to thank our school community for making the 2014-15 school year’s sale such a success. The outpouring of support was amazing, and we are proud to report that more than 600 students purchased a book in 14-15, and more than 100 seniors purchased dedications. We are sold out for the 2014-15 Prowler.