- Attention AICE General Paper students: There will be a MANDATORY meeting regarding summer reading assignments in Mrs. Portuondo’s room D213 after school. You must attend if you did not attend on Monday.
- Cross Country: For anyone interested in being on the Pines Charter Cross Country Team for the upcoming 2014 fall season, there will be a meeting for conditioning from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Monday thru Thursday across the street from the school at Silver Lakes North Park.
-”Champions in the Fall are made in the Summer”
- AP Biology: There will be an important AP Biology meeting for students that signed up for AP Biology next year. See Mrs. H-D in S122 on May 29th during SSR or after school.
- DECA Club: There will be a DECA club meeting at 2:10 pm in U214 on Wednesday, May 28th. Please come prepared because we will be electing next years’ officers.
- Mu Alpha Theta: Mu Alpha Theta is having a general meeting tomorrow after school at 2:00 pm in room U215. All current members are encouraged to attend to begin planning for next year.
Sponsored by: Charter High Communications
COMMUNICATIONS & TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Edited by MELISSA PIERCE
CHC / CHAT STAFF
Graphic by: JOSHUA ALLEMAN