There will be a mandatory flag football meeting November 16th Wednesday in Senior Square.
- Do you like reading? Do you like meeting new people? Do you like talking about books with people? Come join the PPCHS Book Club! We meet on Wednesdays after school in the library teen room from 2:15 to 3:30. Come join!
- Ever heard about the LOC Method? Curls N’ Locs will be having a meeting about the LOC Method this Friday, November 18 in Ms. Ellis’ room D110! We hope to see you all there!
- BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS! The annual PPCHS Book Club Book Drive collection is here! Students are to collect books in their homeroom. Please collect books grades kindergarten through 12th grade ONLY! The class that collects the most books gets a breakfast party from the PPCHS Book Club! Collection ends November 23! Contact Ms. Oltmans for a donation box.
- “Doodling in your notebook again? That’s okay! Come to Mrs. Vazquez’s room in M101 for Art club to exercise your inner creativity! Meeting are on Thursdays.”
- YEARBOOK IS GIVING BACK! Donate 5 canned food items when you purchase your Prowler and receive $5 off your yearbook! Also, buy your yearbook between now and the December 8 deadline to be entered to win a free IPAD MINI. Yearbooks are being sold for $80 in room C117.
- Attention Freshmen: If you are interested on attending the EPCOT field trip please stop by room U235 with your deposit of $75 that is due on November 18th. Only the first 200 freshman’s will be able to attend!
- The National Spanish Honor Society is selling traditional, hand woven bracelets shipped from Nicaragua in an effort to give jobs to struggling young artists and students. The bracelets will be sold during A and B lunches for 6 dollars. The proceeds help support struggling students in Nicaragua. Let’s color our school!!
- The National Honor Society and the Kevin Garcia Foundation will be collecting non perishable food items through your homeroom classes from 11/9-11/18 ! These items will be donated through our annual harvest drive to supply families with a complete Thanksgiving meal and a week’s worth of grocery staples, as well as personal and household necessities during Thanksgiving season. Yearbook will be giving $5 off the yearbook for 5 cans as well! The class with the most donations will receive a doughnut party!
- Are you a WRITER? Enter PPCHS’s 2016/2017 Short Story Contest
The winning writer will:
-represent PPCHS in the Broward County Literary Fair!
-be honored at PPCHS’s literary breakfast and win a $10 Barnes and Noble gift card!
To enter, submit an original, typed story to Ms. Phelps in D203 by Friday, December 2nd. See flyer outside of D203 for further details.
- · Boys Tackle Football interest meeting will be held inside of the weight room Tuesday November 22, 2016 @ 2:10 pm sharp.
- Girls Flag football interest meeting will be held inside of the weight room Monday November 21, 2016 @ 2:10 pm sharp
- Boys Tackle Football conditioning Mon-Thurs inside of weight room 2:15-3:15
Edited by David CHA-KIM
Graphic by: Katie PEREZ
College Citizenship Community