- Blood Drive Success: Thank you to everyone who came out to the Blood Drive. Together we were able to save over 300 lives! There is still one more chance to donate blood this school year- the next blood drive will be in March. We hope to see you there jags.
- Relay for Life members: Don’t forget you need a total donation of $50 turned in by Friday, December 6th. See Mrs. Torres in room U231 or make your donation online.
- Last day for Yearbooks: Happy holidays from Yearbook staff. The LAST DAY to buy your yearbook is today, December 5th! The yearbooks are NOT going back on sale after this, so this is your last chance to get one! We will be selling them during A&B lunches– don’t be left out!
- Scholarship Meeting: There will be a scholarship club meeting on Tuesday, December 10th, 2013.
- Annual Toy Drive: The annual toy drive is here once again and we hope to collect 5,000 toys for a number of charities. Toys will be collected by third period until December 11th. The class with the greatest amount of toys collected will receive a donut party; but that’s not all! The winning class will also win VIP seating to the 2014 Jag Cup.
- Winter Fantasy Showcase: It’s almost time for this year’s Winter Fantasy Showcase! Come see the talented students in the Fine Arts Department. The show is on December 12th at 7:00 p.m and tickets are on sale during A and B lunches for $5. This show usually sells out early so don’t delay – get your tickets!
- Fashion Club: The Fashion Club Meeting is holding a charity drive. Please bring in clothes, textiles, belts, or lunchboxes to Mrs. Chancelor’s room. Everything that you send in will benefit the life of a person in need in Haiti and in our community.
- Mu Alpha Theta: Mu Alpha Theta will have a General Membership meeting in room U215 this Friday after school.
- Art Exhibit Opening: If you are participating in the Art Exhibit Opening at Studio 18 there will be a mandatory Gay Straight Alliance meeting on Monday, December 9th after school in the library teen room. The organizer of the art exhibit at Studio 18, Jill Slaughter, will be going over the details for the opening. We are looking for students to contribute artwork or provide musical or spoken word performances for the opening night.
- DECA: There will be a mandatory DECA meeting on Wednesday, December 11th in room U214 at 2:10. All members must attend; we will be discussing fundraising, field trips and more.
Sponsored by: Charter High Communications
COMMUNICATIONS & TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Edited by: ALEXYS NOWAK
CHC / CHAT STAFF
Graphic by: JOSHUA ALLEMAN