- Spanish honor Society: Spanish Honor Society membership applications for the 2014-2015 school year are due no later than Thursday, March 20th at 2 p.m. If you have not picked up an application, stop by room U130 by today.
- Chess Club: The next Chess Club meeting will be today at 2:10 p.m. in room C225. All Chess Club members should attend, as there will be discussion of upcoming chess events as well as election of officers for next year.
- Attention Class of 2016: Are you interested in leading your class through your junior year? Applications for class officer positions are now available in room U231. Completed applications are due by April 1st.
- Latin Dance Club: The Latin Dance Club is having a mandatory meeting for all members. We will discuss board member nominations/elections for the next school year. Also on our agenda - a new dance opportunity with a dance academy from Pembroke Pines – “Dancing Through Life”. Meeting will take place today in Room C109. For additional questions contact Mrs. Sandin in room C110.
- Book Club; There will be a Book Club meeting today from 2:15pm-3:30pm in the library teen room. All are welcome.
- Attention Juniors: On Thursday, April 3rd from 10:30 am – 2:15 pm, Ray Dass’ team will be offering a FREE intensive SAT session to boost math and writing scores. Sign up at the guidance office TODAY!
- Grease: Tickets for the upcoming performance of “Grease” are on sale during A and B lunches. The tickets are $5 each and the show dates are April 10th and April 11th. Don’t delay…these tickets will go fast!
- Class Officer Positions: Are you interested in representing your class next year as a class officer? Applications are now available in U225 and are due by Tuesday, April 1st. Positions available are president, vice president, treasurer, secretary and historian.
- Science Club: There will be a meeting for Science Club officers today after school.
- JAG.DOT: The PPCHS JAG.DOT Club (Jaguar Doctors of Tomorrow) is proud to announce the first ever PPCHS Stand-Up Comedy Night, Laughter is the Best Medicine. Auditions for student (and teacher) acts will take place after school in room M115 on April Fools’ Day (Tuesday, April 1st).
- Water Polo: Congratulations to the boys and girls water polo teams on their win last night against Flanagan high school. Marcela Gallardo led the girls’ team to a victory with the most goals, making the girls team first in our district. Adrian Cortez led the boys’ game to a victory last night with the most goals also placing the boys team first in our district.
Sponsored by: Charter High Communications
COMMUNICATIONS & TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Edited by MELISSA PIERCE
CHC / CHAT STAFF
Graphic by: JOSHUA ALLEMAN